Sunday, October 30, 2005

Claudelle, street portrait, part II.

Claudelle had a certain flamboyant nature that caught my eye many years ago, regrettably I never photographed her, until yesterday.

I sat down next to Claudelle for a bit and chatted about living on the streets in Pittsburgh. The conversation quickly moved towards her rings, the copies of Vogue that she had with her, and she suddenly struck a pose, her Vogue cover shot.

Despite the raindrops that fell she and I spoke for twenty minutes or so. Claudelle is one more person that makes up this city I call home. She's one piece of the puzzle that most tend to not take notice of, yet alone speak with, but if you take the time to do so you'll find out Claudelle is not really that much different than you and I, don't let appearances fool you to think otherwise.

NB! See Part I of this image below >>>

Photo by Btezra, Pittsburgh - USA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




"THE RICH MUST LIVE MORE SIMPLY SO THAT THE POOR MAY SIMPLY LIVE." - Mahatma Gandhi